Bridging the Gap Between Industrial and Desktop 3D Printing
Developed from the ground up by improving upon several patented industrial technologies from Stratasys® — technologies that empowered the DNA of an industrial 3D printer from the onset. Combined with MakerBot’s industry-leading accessibility and smart workflow features, Method screams past desktop 3D printers while ensuring dimensional accuracy and industrial 3D printer reliability.
Key Features and Benefits
- Match design dimensions
- Dimensional accuracy of ±0.2mm*
*± 0.2 mm or ± 0.002 mm per mm of travel (whichever is greater). Based on internal testing of selected geometries.
FASTEST CAD TO PART
- Up to 2x faster than desktop 3D printers**
- Seamless printing workflow
**Compared to popular desktop 3D printers when using the same layer height and infill density settings. Speed advantage dependent upon object geometry.
FMAXIMUM INNOVATION + MINIMAL INVESTMENT
- About ⅓ the first-year cost of ownership of an entry-level industrial 3D printer with no technician required
- Accelerate your design process and reduce risk while reclaiming time and money