Introducing New Solutions From Makerbot
Paton Group is excited to offer new solutions from MakerBot. Introducing the MakerBot SKETCH Classroom. The SKETCH is the most reliable classroom 3D printer available. It gives your students the resources they need to set your classroom up for success.
With the SKETCH Classroom you can:
- Maximize Student Access: Increased classroom engagement without slowing down the learning process. Multiple printers boost student growth and exposure. NIOSH-tested classroom safe materials.
- Lower the curriculum-planning barrier: Access 600+ lesson plans across various grade levels and subjects. Join the latest 3D printing community of educators. Curated lesson plans created by MakerBot Certified Educators.
- Develop professionally, gain confidence: ISTE-certified 3D printer training for both teachers and students. 3D printing-integrated curriculum training for teachers with applicable PD credit. Real-world, problem-solving training through design thinking and 3D printing.
- Seamless Classroom Management: MakerBot Cloud Integration. Manage students projects with a cloud-based print queue. Print from TinkerCAD integration. Industry leading support.
Get started with two printers and get to printing in your classroom faster. Your MakerBot SKETCH box includes:
- 2 MakerBot SKETCH desktop 3D printers
- 2 teacher certification licenses
- 10 student certification licenses
- 4 extruders
- 6 PLA spools
- 4 flex build plates
- First year of MakerBot Cloud software
- 2 spatulas
- 2 snips